Why join The Beavers Trust?
Your membership helps The Beavers Trust to help HRBFC and gives you the chance to have a say in the running of the Club.
Click Membership Renewal 2017-18 for the 2017-18 season membership RENEWAL form if you have been a member before.
Click HRBFC Supporters Trust Application Form new members 2017 for the 2017-18 season APPLICATION form if you would like to become a member for the first time.
Please return your forms to the Programme Hut on match days, or by post to the address on the form or by email to email@example.com
Since we were founded in 2008, we have contributed to:
- repairs to the stands and the ground
- pitch improvements and floodlight repairs
- defibrillator and medical supplies
- washing machines and dryers
- The Keith Hussey Stand
- mowers and bore hole
- club shop and toilet block
- notice board and sponsor rack
- purchase of shares to help HRBFC
We also organise:
- a monthly draw to help ‘Boost the Budget’
- programme advertising and sales
- ‘Golden Goal’ at every home match
- monthly newsletter
- fundraisers for injured players
- our presence at local events and fairs
- music nights and quiz nights