Hampton & Richmond Borough FC, like many non-league football clubs, operates on a tight budget. The Supporters Trust Boost the Budget scheme gives us a chance to ease the financial constraints a little. Since 2011, we have managed to raise more than £10,000 through the scheme.
This is how it works:
- You set up a standing order for a minimum of £5 per month, in multiples of £5 (forms available at Trust hut on match days or see the form below).
- For each £5 that you put in each month, you get 1 entry in the quarterly prize draw, eg if your standing order is for £10 per month, you will have 2 entries in the draw.
- 15% of the money raised each quarter makes up the prize fund for the draw and the rest goes to the Club.
- There is a winning entry and a 2nd-place entry 4 times a year in April, July, October and January.
How to join in:
- Visit the Trust hut to collect our Boost the Budget details sheet or download one here:
- Set up your monthly standing order.
- We’ll let you know if you win!
Thank you for your support.